Thursday 15 November 2012

Paint.Net Practise

This is an example of some of the work I did in today's lesson. As this is the first time I have done Media, I wasn't familiar with the programme paint.net so decided to practise using it. In this magazine, I used the Masthead of Billboard magazine and the photo of me from the first lesson. I learnt how to duplicate layers to make the cover star's head in front of the magazine which is a technique often used in well-known magazines.

I then used the new knowledge I had gained and decided to find an image of a star that would realistically be featured in 'Billboard' magazine. I used the country/pop singer Taylor Swift on the front cover as she has been featured in the magazine previously. Again, I put the cover star over the masthead to reveal importance and to make the magazine look more professional and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment