Sunday 11 November 2012

Q Magazine


This is the magazine I created based around one of the biggest music magazine Q's style. I used the 'Q' masthead on the front of my magazine and stuck to the house colours of red, white and black as 'Q' often does to keep the magazine looking professional and consistent. I made the magazine a Halloween edition as the people in the photograph I took are wearing Halloween style make up. I added the main cover line 'The Young Reckless' which is the name I created for the band featured on the front page. The cover line 'We're innocent really!' under the main cover line is in speech marks to illustrate it is a line taken from the article inside the magazine enticing the reader to find out more. The make up of the two cover stars is scary however as the cover line illustrates, 'the young reckless' aren't actually 'innocent.' I also added a bar-code, date and price which are typical conventions of a magazine. I also added features such as a list of other stars featured in the magazine which 'Q' magazine often does. I then added a pug at the bottom of the magazine to persuade the reader to purchase the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment